Tuesday, November 26, 2013

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY!!! 11/26/13































I just have to start with saying "I feel amazing"

Today was a great scale reading I'm now 147 lbs when I started this journey in January of 2013 I was 275 at my doctors visit but my scale at home was a bit closer to 300. I hated living in my skin because even though no one said anything to me about it I knew I was huge. I felt huge and found myself just feeling crappy. I hated doing anything. I hated the way my clothes fit. I never wanted to go to my kids school functions because I just know I was being judged and stared out because of my weight. 

It's crazy how something like weight can have such an impact on a person. Since loosing my weight I have wanted to do things I have never done before. I'm not ashamed to go places. I finally feel great in my skin (even if it's a bit loose) and I really love the variety of clothing I look amazing in.
My stats
Heaviest weight- 275
BMI- 50.3
Pant size- 26
Shirt size- XXL
















Post-op weight- 259
BMI- 47.4
Pant size- 24
shirt size- XXL
Current weight- 147
BMI- 26.0
Pant size- 12
Shirt size- M-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions, or concerns. All kind responses are greatly appreciated.... Summer :)