Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Transformation Tuesday 11/12/13

Transformation Tuesday

















On the 18th of this month I will be 7 mos post-op. If you have read my earlier posts you will agree it has not been an easy journey what so ever. But I have been a tough ol' broad and I have and still continue to stick with reaching my goal.

The picture on the left I weighted just about 300lbs and the picture on the right was last night at 153lbs. I am continuing to loose weight but thankfully it has started to slow a little. It stated to scare me at the rate I was loosing. To this day I have lost a total of  125lbs. On the left I wore a size 26 in pants, 2-3XL in shirts, and was a 44F in bra Now I sport size 12 pants, M-Lg shirt and wear a 34DD bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions, or concerns. All kind responses are greatly appreciated.... Summer :)